|General Education Requirements (14 Credits)|
|Written & Oral Communication (3)|
|ENG 101||College Composition I||3|
|Quantitative/Scientific Knowledge, Skills & Reasoning (8)|
|BIO 121||Anatomy & Physiology I 1||4|
|BIO 122||Anatomy and Physiology II 1||4|
|Society & Human Behavior (3)|
|PSY 101||General Psychology I||3|
|Major Requirements (35 Credits)|
|LPN 101||Fund. of Practical Nursing||8|
|LPN 102||Adult Health I||8|
|LPN 103||Adult Hlt. II/Mental Health||9|
|LPN 104||MaternalChildHlt/Pediatric Hlt||8|
|LPN 105||RoleTransition/NCLEX-PN Review||2|
- The minimum passing grade for all courses is “C.” If you earn a grade below “C”, you need to repeat that course.
- Students enrolled in the LPN program will be required to submit to criminal background checks, health clearance, and CPR certification in connection with their clinical placement at certain health care organizations. All expenses for criminal background checks, health clearance, and CPR certification are the responsibility of the student.
- Consult the LPN Program Handbook for specific information on licensure requirements.
- This LPN program is accredited by the
New Jersey Board of Nursing
124 Halsey Street, 6th Floor
Newark, NJ, 07102, (973) 504-6430
- For an explanation of why General Education courses are included in this Program, please refer to the Section on General Education for an explanation of its Purpose and Requirements.
- This plan assumes the student is eligible to enroll in College Level Courses (designated as 100 +, e.g., ACC 102 Prin Accounting II Managerial, HST 131 Latin American History I, MTH 221 Calc with Analytic Geom III). Placement results will determine College Level Readiness in English and Mathematics.