Change of Major

To change a major, a student should discuss the prosed change with a counselor or faculty advisor, complete a Change of Major/ Curriculum Code form and return the signed form to the Enrollment Services Express Center or submit the change online. Graduation requirements will be those in effect at the time the student matriculates in the new major.  Students should ensure that any credits completed or accepted for transfer to ECC remain applicable to their new major requirements and also check if any non-accepted courses completed at a previous college could now be considered for transfer.